♥ Saturday, January 14, 2006♥
*~*~*~*Just A Pondering*~*~*~*
Hmm.. Heard something which have finally cleared my doubt.. Nowsaday MSN have been such a common things in everywhere and seems like everyone do know how to play with it.. and create an account for the sake of chatting with your friends all around the world.. It always made people so happy feeling when your close friends click on you and talk to you.. When you know people gonna add you.. you also will feel very happy about it.. and will think of what to talk to your friend when they are online.. But I heard that you can blocked someone from your account so that you won't be
able to see the someone online anymore.. I just wondered why is there people have such mentality wanna add the person yet still wanna block the person?? Even though there might have no more conversation between both of you.. I think even as times goes by.. You would also wanna know how this person have been ? wanna know about his / her well being and etc.. When I have such things.. It really made me wondered.. until today.. I finally have realised...

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 1:12 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>