*~*~*~* My gathering with Pioneer*~*~*~*
Yeah!! It Friday the last working day of the week.. and I got dress and doll up for work today..cos after work was something which I can looked forward to is the gathering with my Pioneer Colleagues...I was quite excited and scare of going work today cos I scare will there be anymore bad news for me... *Haiz*.. everything was going on smoothly in the morning... but never expect after lunch was really a sulking day for me.. My work got piled up.. ! I can't finished upodate my schedule, my records and report.. so much things which I have to submit today end up.. I couldnt submit even one report at all... finally the clock struck 530pm.. and I will still struck in the office instead.. was planning to leave early today.. but too bad.. I can't leave early, was actually going off to have a nice time first before meeting up with my ex-colleages, but until about 7pm.. then got fed up with something and even have a small quarrelled with Wheat about something.. but everything was fine after that ... When I have reached the Raffles MRT , so nice Of YangKeat & My ex-Boss *Matsumoto-San* waited for me together and bring me to the LPS for dinner... met up with them... and talk alot with them...This time People who attended was quite alot, Got Matsumoto-San, Takayama-San, Fong, Melvin & Yuvian, HengYee, Violet, Peinee, Madeline, E.S, Chin, YangKeat, Kenneth (Saru) & Devona (just come a little while then leave for their own private space).. and Me... *keke*... Haiz. This Saru Hor.. really don't know what to say about him liao le... Everyone of them said.. Ken have Devona no more friends in his eyes.. wow.. really let me see it.. nothing but the truth... *Very Jialat*... this time he really never be with us till the night ended... like last time when we have used to be. However, everyone expected.. haiz.. after the dinner, we have planned to go KTV @ Clementi.... keke.. reached there around 10+ and sang till 1am..*can see everyone was so happy chatting away rather than singing.. But all of us .. just enjoyed laughing away when we heard both the Japanese Boss singing their Japanese Songs which we seldom have the chance to dedicate the Japanese song at all.. cos none of us know how to sing either... after that it was really late, all of us just said good bye and leave for home sweet home..

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:08 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>