♥ Wednesday, January 4, 2006♥
*~*~*~*Surprise makes my day*~*~*~*
Hasn't been bloging since first start of the Year 2006.. and when I start to blog.. I always want to make it a very happy diary which I can post it in.. and today is the 4th day of the Year 2006.. I don't find anything really that will cheer me up either.. Thou for the past few days is the New Year Holiday.. I guess alot of people have busy planning their outing trip, countdown and etc to celebrate for the New Year.. But the weather isn't that good since then as it have been raining either cats & Dogs.. or raining the whole day ..Planning to go where also sian cos the floor here and there sure wet!!.. So Din't really get to go out during the weekend.. Except on Sunday, as usual went to Malaysia with My dear but too bad.. after that he have fallen sick due to the rain.. after senting me home.. he have high fever.. but still ok cos I am with him the whole day to take care of him is my responsibilities towards him ..
Hmm.. today mood was very bad.. because of the work and stupid PC.. and maybe I was so tired.. cos hasnt had enough sleep for the last few days.. so get fed up very easily.. there are so many things to do but why the time still pass so slowly.. *haiz*.. nevertheless.. *Wheat* surprise me with a small present * A classic NameCard Holder* which he have ran out to buy it on the way back to office... which he have actually told me that he will buy in the first place and then bluffed me that he never buy it at all cos just to surprise me.. However I do like the design very much cos of it classic and elegance design. Thanks so much *Wheat*

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 4:36 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>