♥ Thursday, February 23, 2006♥
*~*~*~* Back tO wOrk*~*~*~*
Feb 22 - Was suppose to be my 3rd day of M.C of the day ... but I did not fully utilise it.. Because I don't not want to stay home alone.. so have decided to go back and clear my two days outstanding work instead.. Haiz.. When I stepped into the office.. Got a kind of feeling that it wrong to come back ... Not very sure why do I get such a feeling.. Especially when I have heard that my boss did not come for work for the rest of the week , I was ... like.. felt so wasted .. Why I did not *guai guai* stay home and do my own things even better..? *haiz* Yap.. Come back do have alot of things on my table.. which waiting for me to do it.. but somehow .. I still can't do it.. when my boss is not here either... end up still have to pend till the following Monday then can proceed with the documents approval.. But anyway .. since already here... Also don't want to waste the time away doing nothing either.. still have cleared up the mess rather than see it keep pending on the table.. and make it so messy.. * Unbearable feeling*.. Finally going to be another next weekend coming after 1 more working Friday.. I can rest at home for another 3 days again.. *hehe* - Great.. ! Somehow have lost touch of what I am doing now.. which I can't find what is the actual things which I need to look for .. Sometimes feeling so helpless when I facing some problems, but it doesnt seems to be respond.. Don't know is it.. getting more and more harder for me that it getting out of hand.. Or I simply seems like can't be bothered.. But I know that now my mind just can't concentrate on what I am going to do .. neither can remember what I have to do .. !

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 4:30 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>