*~*~*~*Valentine Day*~*~*~*
** Happy Valentine Day **
A special day with your special loves one.. a day when you will received care, special attention from your very loves one.. Except for me.. *keke* not said doesnt feel happy on this day .. I also can understand that My Dear have to attend school everyday .... cos school doesnt celebrate Valentine day de lo.. so there no closure for holiday... thou he is not here with me.. But I know he have called to show me care and concerned. To us.. Everyday is already a Valentine day since we are always side by side.. anytime also can be a caring day for us.. so I doesn't mind.. that he is not here with me.. Both of us already know that we can't be together on this day , so have went for dinner on Saturday to celebrate in advance. Dear have bring to me eat a nice Japanese dinner at Marina Square, after that walk around and then he send me home.