<body>

♥ Friday, February 24, 2006♥

*~*~*~* Yipee Finally Friday*~*~*~*


Finally I waited For this Friday to come.. Actually this whole week already considered the most relaxing week to work.. cos I only worked 3 days for the whole week.. and the best things is My boss never come for work.. so no one chased me.. Everyday can knocked off on time.. 530pm sharp.. sure disappeared! hehe.. Worked and Surfed net at the same time... it another 3 more hours to my knocked off time.. *Yipee*.. Have went for a 2 hours lunch break.. went Bugis shopping and have lunch as well.. to look for my schoolbag as well as a cartoon box for my letters.. and so happy both have got it together in one day without any much effort.. so happy that I have got a new schoolbag to use liao.. Display my new schoolbag out.. like as if.. I really going to attend school again.. *keke*... Hmm.. but kinda of wasted money again.. Wow.. Now see the time.. more and more looking forward to my 530pm.. just want to buried into work .. and think of nothing... q(^_^)p...




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:26 PM