<body>

♥ Thursday, March 16, 2006♥

*~*~*~*Ain't A gOod dAy*~*~*~*

This day was suppose to be a very happy day as I am on half day leave going for my appointment with my sister.. so when the time striked 12pm... I am laughing away while waiting for my sister to come and meet up with me.. But I din't know that by the time reached was already so late.. as the appointment time should be reach 30mins earlier.. But just because of the 15min late, I have to postpone the whole appointment to next Wednesday at the same timing. At that time I was really feeling very down for not able to meet the time.. it a very long journey there for nothing .... Since already on leave.. it also impossible to go back to office work.. *Haiz* feel like wasting the time and day away doing nothing, thinking of next week have to get another half day leave again do feel abit heartache.. Had lunch with my sister and meet up with Wheat as well.. to revise for our exams, rather than waste the whole day away doing nothing.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 11:56 AM