<body>

♥ Wednesday, March 29, 2006♥

*~*~*~* Daily Update*~*~*~*

Don't know whether Should I be happy anot cos after today I be on leave for my exams till next Tues then resume work.. I find it happy cause I need not come back and face issues and work and etc for sometimes, but defintely cannot escape my work after I am back from Tuesday, sure lot of papers on my table.. "we shall see" Haiz.. What I have in mind now is.. Why people on leave go holiday happily, but me.. Everytime took long leave just to go sit for my damn exams.. "God!! each paper are getting more and more difficult for me to understand" just can't wait to end the course Coming This December and get my full Certificate to go for higher lever if want... cos I getting drained out of it..
Haiz.. Have just passed one of my paper on the 27th Mar "Business Fundamental" I really took a long day and tIme to study and memories all the keypoint!! but never did i expect I have less studied one of the point which seldom come out, yet it came out this year.. At that tIme I was totally blank liao.. Couldn't remember what the actual, just answer it . even though it wrong rather then leave it blank as this is also my 2nd attempt for this paper, so have to work extremely hard for it.. Of cos give prayed that I got a border Line will do.. no need so much ....
Gosh.....My exams just the next day.. For "Public Relation and yet.. I am still sitting down here.. cannot do any revision at all.. because I am still working, after today .. I will have to burn midnight oil for the notes, but the good thing is that paper start on the 3pm so.. still can afford to sleep till afternoon then headed for my exam..




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:19 PM