<body>

♥ Thursday, March 9, 2006♥

*~*~*~*My Bad Week Update*~*~*~*

This week hasnt been update since then ... But yet.. whole week hasn't been a good week either..... From Monday till now ... My work have been meeting problems which have yet to clear off... Pending quotation to be reply, Production jammed no stock to produce in time.. Handling Customer line down soon... and keep off clearing outstanding bad orders.. planning even got haywired.. what Wrong with all these issue ?? I thought I have planned well and so advance for the production to be run .. and why is that still not able to run and send in time...? Received so many urgent emails, chasing calls and etc.... that I really so scare to do anything... But Cannot escape... So many outstanding issue and problems arising. Everyday Comes into the office.. really make me show a sulking little face.. I even have headache almost everyday.. They told me it a tension Headache... cos of my work, and the problems. caused me to have such terrible tension since then.. It already Thursday today .. but my problems are still the same.. It seems like never ending issues... I getting so tired of it.. Trying hard to clear out.. but things are trying to comes in ... Just blame myself why in the first place I never learn hard before I wanna handle it.. Now I really caught in between of waiting and waiting for the reply and answer which hang me in the end for taking any action. I don't feel secure now for the changes.. Feel the seat is now shaking getting further away from me... I don't feel sweet nor happy this whole week.. Stress.. My exams coming soon.. I haven't even preparing for it..




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:28 AM