<body>

♥ Sunday, March 26, 2006♥

*~*~*~*My Blog update*~*~*~*

My gOsh!! It Already the 26th of Mar 2006.. It the most stressful I am gonna be.. Well... Don't know what have I really done for the whole month... Actually I have to use the time to study for my exams on this week... But somehow I wasn't really working hard enough to study for my exams either.... Everyday times passes so fast... Now then I really so Anxious and frantically thinking of my exams arrival...Have just taken my first exams on the 23rd Mar, (W.Processing), Hmm.. was actually my 3rd attempt of this paper.. So Shameful cos it was suppose to be the most easiest paper to go.. yet I can failed 2 times and gonna retake again.. Not only wasted my time and also have wasted alot of money paying on the equipments and exam which has cost the most expensive paper but why din I able to take it seriously and failed.. However this 3rd attempt was much more easier than the last 2 years I have and I am able to complete at least 3 assignment out of 4 assignments... which is quite good and confident to get at least a border line for me to get over it asap... I really hope so .. cos this time I really have spent the time to get this paper to pass.. but of cos i knew there are some mistakes I also have done.
It the weekend.. I can't really go enjoyed.. as I will be having another difficult exams on the 27th which is the *Business Fundamental which I am also going to retake this paper the 2nd times again.. cos this is the worst notes that teacher have gave to me last years which I find that it really not brief enough to score for the points... IT so diffcult to memories this paper, alot of keypoint which I have to learnt and remember in mind.. must be wondering why I am still here writing blog instead of using the time to revise as much as I can.. *Cos I need to take a break before I start*.. keke... However after writing the blog, I have to get back to my revision again till at night.. otherwise whole pcs of notes, I can't finished it at all.. I think I had better get back to my revises..




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:43 PM