♥ Thursday, April 6, 2006♥
*~*~*~*Another Bad Day agAin*~*~*~*
This day was the 3rd day of my work after leave, somehow I feel terrible today because of the work.. since after the first day started work till today have never been a peaceful week for me.. Everyday sure have something to pend and cropped up which can't be done well.. even trying to seek help.. already feel so headache of thinking how am I going to clear up the mess I have.. but I really don't have the idea in my head.. so the whole day from morning till afternoon keep getting scolded.. *My God* really a bad day.. really don't know what have caused my day to be like this.. I don't feel good in me at all.. Already feel like bursting out everything and give it a good cry and My tears did dropped for a few minute but be being controlled, but at least it did made me feel abit better to take a break than staying in the office.. Lucky a bad day over fast with tons of work loading on my table. so couldn't care less what is going on.. Finally end the day with a tiring Mind.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 6:05 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>