*~*~*~*Back to work*~*~*~*
Finally my last exams Accounts have over on the 3rd April as well as my leave also have ended.. So back to work on this day which is really a wrong decision to go.. Haiz... I should have take one more day and rest home better after slogging for the few days of revision and sleep well and enough then get ready to for work the next day..
But i did not and so on this day was my first day of work. But really a stress day for me.. I didn't able to relax myself into work, slowly browse through my emails, nothing but all chasing for me to do urgent things for them.. but lucky I still manage to reply to them immediately so that they won't have to wait for long and said no respond, which my boss don't really like it.. =(
Finally the busy day have over, but there still tons of work waiting to be clear, but somehow i leave early as I am really too tired to stay for long. Finally end the tiring night.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:07 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>