<body>

♥ Wednesday, April 5, 2006♥

*~*~*~*Bad Day @ work*~*~*~*
Haiz.. you know what ?? today I am so late when I reach workplace.. it isnt that I overslept.. I woked up early in the morning at 4am and was being disturbed to woke up, *hehe*.. since then, I didnt sleep any longer, though I can still sleep a little bit more to 7am but I think I not able to sleep more longer, so have went to wash up and prepare myelf for work instead.
Thinking that since it so early, I can take bus to work instead more direct and better than walking to the LakeSide MRT which is a distant to my house. So I decide to take a direct bus to work. But never did i expect I step out at 730am, I expect to reach at the right time, but by the time when I reach Queenstown was already 915am which was so late.. that I have to alight and took the MRT head towards the Lavender... Isn't that stupid rite..? Leave early, end up still reached workplace so late at 10am. My gosh..! Somemore my boss also have reached the place, dare not looked at her at all.. can see her face black.
However isn't a good work day for me neither.. Again, this is the 2nd day which I have got scolded by her for some mistake which have occured, which I also din realise where does the mistakes lies, but I just keep quiet instead of getting more from her.. but my heart really hurt by the word she have said.. Finally another day have over, I just can't wait to leave on the dot, but too bad, I can't cos have too many undone work to do, so till about 7+ then can leave the office and headed to Jurong point for a walk there to destress together with my friend, after dinner, had a chat over a nice Ice blended coffee then leave for home for an early night out.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 11:47 PM