♥ Thursday, April 27, 2006♥
*~*~*~*Catch Up sEssiOn wIth ChuaPc*~*~*~*
Today after work, I have planned to meet up with Chua for dinner, again at the Holland Village, but it also
good.. as it so near to my house, but never did I expected our dinner place to be at the same old place "Essential Brew* again which I have just went to have dinner on the Tuesday.. wow this
was my 3rd time having dinner in the same cafe. *haha*.. was it really such a good place.. ? In fact the place was really nice and cosy one which you can take off your shoes and sit on the cushion comfortably.. Think most of the people who went there before also find it not bad. Somemore they have alot of variety inside the menu and this was what I have ordered for today... Finger fOod for filling my hungry stomach first.. then comes with
my Kiwi Apple freeze.. *keke* the taste really not bad, the beef meat is so tendered and soft.. just right chewing in the mouth and easily to swollow as well.. so beef lovers, I think you will loves it.. After dinner, we have just went home around 8+ which was still very early, he always so thoughtful, everytime he would bought something for me whenever he went for a trip, A nice tonic *Choya* to make my day.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 5:12 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>