♥ Saturday, April 29, 2006♥
*~*~*~*CrazY shOpping spree*~*~*~*
Hmm.. It a Saturday mood for me.. Woke up with a groggy mind, I think medicine still taking effect when I woke up.. *haha* but at least feeling much more better than yesterday night.. However have already arranged to meet up with Vera to go shopping on this day.. so no matter how terrible feeling I am.. I just keep the outing onz with her as this is the time I arrange to go shopping with her instead of company my dear at home.. *haha* but still ok .. since he have nothing much better for me to do .. Hmm.. it was around 3+pm when i met up with her, imagine.. ? just a few hours!! to our dinner time at 7+ already spent almost over $100 in one day.. but not Vera!! she is like crazy *Siao Char Bo* Shopped like nobody business.. Haha...My leg almost like aching and in not a good health.. So whatever I see also doesnt see in mind.. end up also never buy much yet still can spent over $100+.. *sob Sob* Money really in slow yet out very fast.. that why sometimes find it really difficult to save up, the more I want to save, the more I spent instead.. (^ _ ^) *haiz*.. Finally it the end of the shopping, cos both of us was really tired and aching like hell..! So we went to find the *NYDC* for our dinner and coffee.. Hmm... This is my firs time having dinner and coffee in this Cafe restaurant located @ Orchard Heeren.. Quite a nice place with alot of people as well.. Din knOw that the food quite appealing too... but the seating arrangement wasn't that cosy.. Overall still not too bad.. After the dinner, both of us just headed home with hand so full.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:59 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>