<body>

♥ Thursday, April 20, 2006♥

*~*~*~*Raining represent my tears*~*~*~*

It been raining for the whole of the week today and only do I feel now that the rain isn't just falling down like this. It just a way of raining for me cos my tears are dry, I cant cry, there no tears dropping down from my eyes, and the rain represent and helping me to cry my heart out, it pouring out everything since the day I have been down.but it just crying too hard. Making me feeling sick and cold in the room. Feel like I going to break down from coldness, hot and cold feeling making me so sick to work right now and even the rest of day. It so great that It is the 4th day of the working week, I gonna endure for the last working day on Friday and then get back my mood on the weekend. I just hope I got to be better.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 4:35 PM