<body>

♥ Wednesday, May 10, 2006♥

*~*~*~*EnjoyabLe Saturday*~*~*~*

Weekend as usual Was pretty a normal day for me with Dear..but to him.. is a Polling day for him to make the decision in Voting.. Unlike Jurong always so peaceful.. It have been since quite sometimes Jurong have to vote.. *Clap*.. Woke up in the afternoon as usual but I have to company him to the Polling Centre to put his Vote after that went to Northpoint to have our brunch.. window shopping and then headed home, Watch Tv the whole day till my dinner time then have our dinner, after that watch the news as Dear was so interested in the polling result even till midnight, he always can opened his big eyes and ear to know what is the result.. But as expected the *PAP* still got the major Votes out of it. Typical Singapore always only look on one thing but never expect to have any changes in their mind at all... Of Cos I have not much Interest on this either, I just sit there waiting for the news to end and slowly waiting for the night to fall.. After that as per planned, he have bring me to Geylang to eat durian during the midnight, Finally I have got to eat it as I have this Urge since Friday night.. Then off we went down.. but don't know why also can't eat alot either, maybe dinner eat too much .. so kinda wasted that went all the way down, end up eat alittle bit out of it and have to Tabao home for his family as well. AFter done with the durian, went to look around looking at the people who spent their wild night life out there... Was pretty interestig seeing alot of gals out on the street ogled by the men.. keke.. this is what the place are like, but really seems like so interesting for them to stay there for so long. For me I couldn't, cos I was so sleepy looking at them, so have ask him to head home for the night to end.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:23 AM