<body>

♥ Friday, May 26, 2006♥

*~*~*~*A Great FrIday*~*~*~*

Today was a great day for me, Thou I have busy tIme with work, Time was always passing very fast that making don't have enough tIme to clear everything at all.. However it not a day for me to stay especially when it Comes to Friday. Moreover, Dear have finally make it the first time to come and fetch me from work since after I have started to work in this company for going to one year.. Compare the time when in PIoneer at least, he would made it routine to fetch me home.. After I have met up with him, we went to Geylang to have Steamboat for dinner. But of course it not the kind of dirty restaurant in your mind ok! it nice decor place opened by a few China Youngster.. In fact the food and portion which they served are quite propotional that I can't even finished either. But don't worry, there no charges for wastage and also don't order too much if you think can't eat alot.
After the dinner, we went to Marina Square for a walk and shopping.. Didn't realise today was the Mid Year Sales, so the whole mall was full of people, and even the boutique which I likes was really kinda of disappointment for me.. Expected that most of the things I want, sure no more stocks.. But never expect that i only late for a few minutes before the Bag & Blouse are being taken up. All left the only piece and still leave it at the counter make my blood boils.. *Haiz*.. Accepted it. However it really a good deals to buy the items now. Too bad dOn't have any liking to other things either. However something cheers me up, is that Dear had bought a Pendant for me... So nice that finally I have got a new pendant to change. Not just that .. We have even bought our Wedding Bands too.. however the Band need some alteration as don't have the right size for me neither for him ....lucky it only just need 2 working weeks to do everything. Anyway it still so far away .. Countdown to 5mths more to the Oct.. Dear feel so heartache that this outing cost him a bomb, but it also a load off in our mind too.. At least we have finally load off one of the things. The next item we going to search is Our Wedding Package. >>> To bE Continue ^_^




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:52 PM