<body>

♥ Thursday, May 4, 2006♥

*~*~*~*Happy Birthday PeiYin*~*~*~*

After work, have went to KTV as planned @ Clementi to meet up with PeiYin (Bday Gal), Dean, Nick & Don.. hmm.. all the nicks sound like.. hmm.. usual people in this group.. but fun and loving people.. but always like to act humours one lei .. Especially the 3 of them who are damn super weird and funny, always like to disturb me and etc.. maybe too long never met up with them.. so abit like... topic out of the way.. but the best thing is that I loves to hear them sing especially those Chinese Love songs Sang by the Male Artist.. Wow.. I can never imagine they can sang out like... it analoge... Can't believe my ears.. so soothing.. By the time I have reached there around 8+ , have already sang halfway of the night, so very fast the night also have over from 7-11pm.. all of us said good bye and headed home..





*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 3:06 PM