<body>

♥ Friday, May 5, 2006♥

*~*~*~*It a Bad week*~*~*~*

Finally the working week have over and today is again the Friday.. Actually It wasn't a good week for me either. I also don't know why either, it wasn't that I not feeling good in me. But I think the work really have overloaded me, making myself getting more and more depressed into the works I have but I did learnt alot of things which i never ever learnt in the past at all. Somehow when I was jammed somewhere, I blamed myself why I did not learnt well of what really going on before I went into even further details..? Now really have alot of things for me to learn, but somehow.. I was really very slowed in understanding thus have slow down my progressing speed. Was kinda of worry for myself and thinking whether I am really up to it anot.. *Haiz* Yeap.. Somehow it was because I have got reprimanded on this day, then will have such negative thinking and bad feeling which caused me to have lose even more confident in myself to succeed with the work on hand.. I really did try hard to understand what I am really doing, but the bad points which I have, is that I don't take the initative to approach nor open up my golden mouth to ask when I am in doubt, thus this caused me to be less interest to others and made people so unwillingly to teach me more when I am not keen.. This I knOw myself.. Sometimes when I feel that I can't do it.. I kept having the feeling of getting out of the mess to avoid making more mess up..




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 11:23 PM