<body>

♥ Wednesday, May 31, 2006♥

*~*~*~*My Stressed Mind*~*~*~*

Monday 29 May 2006
First day of work, was just a slacking blue blue day for me. Turned in late last night, so don't really have the mood to work after all. Was so happy.. that "Salary" banked in today.. The first thought came into my mind was.. Shopping spree.. *keke*.. During lunchtime, we have planned to go out to Bugis to find the Bag I have been wanting to find, since few days ago, but too bad, the last pc also have sold out.. lucky, Vera was also keen to go and find the bag which she want, so that we can planned to go Plaza Singapura as well.. Finally I'm able to get the bag I want.. Feeling so happy that I did not get back empty handed. *Happy Happy*
Tuesday 30 May 2006
It just another busy day for me again.. Was feeling uptight on this day as this is my first time going to meet customer alone without my boss. I was a person who doesn't really know what to talk to customer, neither do I able to understand what the customer will really want from me, The only things is I really scare the only reply I have for them is "Sorry, I don't know" However the glad thing is that I still have Mark to go with me to talk to them as he will be able to understand the situation better than me. Hmm.. A little gift have made my day, Meet up with LayBoon for lunch as he have small little gift for me which he have bought it from USA. Never expect that he will have my heart to bought a small little gift from the trip. Just LOves it so much.
Wednesday 31 May 2006
Huh?? it just the 3rd day of the week.. Feel that time was not enough for me to clear all my works and yet the time is like still going so slow. where does it goes wrong?? Somehow the phobia of going to office have reacted again. The person whom I scare to see was my boss.. *keke*, just by looking at her will tell me.. there something I haven't done to give her or there will have alot of things coming along. Oh no !! yeah hor.. It going to be the month of the June soon.. which I have one very big project to take over with effect from 1st June 2006. *Scary* So fast, another month is over, New month arriving.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:32 PM