<body>

♥ Monday, May 29, 2006♥

*~*~*~* WeekEnd RoutIne*~*~*~*


Pretty relaxing weekend.. But have a headache in my mind which I have for the job to think over the weekend. So scare that I am not able to do it even after I have bring it home to do.. However For me .. I always have the kind of thought in my mind * Where there A Will, There a way * moreover it already the weekend when I should have let my mind to relax instead of burying myself into work. However as usual outing to JB with dear, and the usual Jammed we will sure met with, under the hot weather, was really perspiring throughout the waiting to finish off the two custom =P .. After that head directly to the new shopping mall which I have never been there before , So i Called it the new place in fact I think already been there quite long ... Have planned to watch the Movie either "Da Vinci Code or the X-Men. Final decision is the X-Men .. Hmm. as for the "Da Vinci Code" have some hesitating in our mind is that we might not be able to understand the story well after listened to some of the viewers opinon.. However will still planned to watch it maybe next week instead. It is quite a good Action show with some part are quite saddening.. for those who shld get a better ending instead but end up in tragedy.. =( overall still not too bad.. which doesn't make me to sleep. However after the show, we went to Jusco shopping mall and have "Thai" food for dinner, then have a nice dessert in a Herbal House.. which really serve nice healthy dessert at reasonable price. Finally it our going home tIme. Didn't get to buy much things either.. haiz.. So kinda feel so empty handed going home.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 3:07 PM