*~*~*~*Difficulties tO wOrk*~*~*~*
The reasons made me missing for sometimes was all about my work. Seeing computer makes me so scare and phobia of the work I have on hand. I have no mood.. simply no mood to do anything, I was so stressed up with alot of things to do, alot of undone work made my days really sad, moody and stressful. I can't do anything, I get reprmanded, what I can do , I try hard to memories it, try hard to recall, try hard to do it, if I can't do it, I breakdown and cried. Till idea popped into my head, I dried my tears , sit to my place, and attempted to do it again till finally have get over it one by one, from 10 jobs, to 5jobs than reduce to none. when I finally get it done, i laughed and cried for all these while, the kind of pain, misery feeling in me slowly load off.
Things dragging me down.
1. Tons of issue from Production
2. New activities and responsibilities took over since June 06
3. Waiting for reply and respond to customer
4. Revise Quotation one by one
5. Pushing for lots of lots of production to fulfil delivery to customers
6. Checking for Committment
7. Slow system generating
8. Manual update of my ownspread sheet
9. Attaching PO to delivery orders and arrangement of the shipment
10. Above are more than enough to note down even more than I can think of

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 7:24 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>