Haiz.. However this day isn't a good day since from the morning on the way to work.. and I already knew it that I will have another bad day at work for me again. You knOw what.. something crops up for my school thingy, so no choice I have to report work late to go and pay my exams fees for the current module I be going to take.. Haiz.. It going to waste of the money that why I did not want to attempt those paper, but it a stupid things that It a must needed to register for the paper even though you are not going to turn up. Else will consider you are fail and absent.. What logic is this..? However I still get it done without much hesitation either.. After the things, I just travel to work as usual.. ! and what The Hell!! That I have met a fat bimbO.. God damn it.. scold me stupid for bumping into her!! Curse her !! somemore called her stupid friend to complain that I did not said sorry for knocking into her!! But why the hell I am so stupid I did not get back at her for knocking into me instead! She is really lucky.. cos I am wearing a damn stupid skirt, and standing at the platform on the station, which will be dangerous to pick a fight there.. So I just controlled my temper and turn away from the Bimbo instead!! Very HOT!!! that I just let it rest!! Everythings was still alright when I get to work as I have already informed boss that I be late, so she did not said me anything.. She isn't the unreasonable sort of person who will purposely picked something from you. It just that my work got another trouble with customer again!! and somehow indeed it my own fault that I have been sitting for 2 weeks to chase for the part from Batam.. I must emphasised that I did not really take any action despite that it have been 2 weeks before the complained arrived. I am at disadvantage just because I am too kind and lenient when comes to getting help from others .. I can't be just don't care and ask them to get it done no matter what it takes, end up I am the only one to get the last fault. I never blame anyone either but myself instead. I wish to let it go but yet can't bear to let it go.. Is it really must really left with no choice, then I gonna have to let it go..? Somehow my endurance is going to come to an end.. But How long am I still going to endure with it..?