<body>

♥ Saturday, July 8, 2006♥

*~*~*~*08th July uPdate*~*~*~*

Erm.. today as usual went to Malaysia early in the morning when I woke up at 11am.. we both were ready to get out of the house for the whole day. Hmm.. to get in malaysia early so as we wun get jammed there for a few hours before our turn. so kinda lucky.. that we need not wait for that long queue under the hot sun.. I think the weather also not that good though it hasn't started to rain yet. We have went to get our brunch first before proceeding to Debrau Jusco for the movie. The great thing to come here is that .. I will never let the dessert go.. *peppermint Guilingao* & *Pao Shen* it my favourite dessert... Usually will find a show to watch since we are here. So had decided to watch *Tokyo Drift* belong to action category instead of *Staying Alive* - belong to horror category.. I am so glad we have chose action show instead of horror show. At least I don't need to prepare myself for being startle by the horror show ma.. Kinda of timid heart.. so can't take it. *Talk about Tokyo Drift.. was a combination of Hollywood and Japanese show.. Which is similiar to *Initial D* all about the expensive racing cars. i think the rating quite satisfied.. Not wasted if want to watch the 2nd tIme either.. Have wanted to leave the place for our dinner at Holland Village.. never expect that it would rained heavily so no choice have to wait for a while before leaving for our dinner.. it Ray wish that he want to have dinner for the so call *XO fish Bee Hoon*.. with the *Prawn Paste chicken* and the *San Loh Hor Fun*.. then we went to Ikea to shop for some home funiture before heading home.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:34 PM