<body>

♥ Wednesday, July 5, 2006♥

*~*~*~*5th July Update*~*~*~*

Erm ...the 5th day of July... so slow.. still the early week and day of the month.. *haha* erm so far.. I have been able to blog almost everyday for the month of July when I am 10min free at work just to write my blog.. Wanna complete my achievement to aim blogging everyday.. maybe I am more active for this month, because alot of things keep happening.. However finally the time now is 540pm .. which is going to near my knock off time.. 6pm.. but as usual don't think I can leave early either, target by 645pm, so that I can go meet *JiaHui* for chill out to celebrate his belated and my advance Birthday.. Hahaha.. *sob* wallet going to Vomit out cash again for him. Never mind.. once in a year.. can afford it... *erm* It isn't a good day today for work either, yeap.. i am pouring out again.. I think those people who often read my blog, find it nothing interesting.. cos everyday I am complaining only .. *haha* no choice. who am I going to tell if I don't tell my beloved here. ? Ray no time to chat with me during work time too.. anyway My blog sure like it .. show that I hyperactive to it.. Have just got a meeting over just now.. and know that I going to have additional work to add on me again.. yeap.. going to do multi task.. taking over alot of hassle work implemented WEF today.. It really just another shit job to me.. I just take it since it Comes, there also no choice to reject either... Something bothering me and my mind.. until now still keep bothering me as long as the day I did not get it settle, I will never able to get over it.. however most of the factor have also been settle among ourselves.. at that moment, it won't be much problem not for long either too la.. *twO hAnd Cross* Praying in the Name of the God.. *God Bless Me*




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 5:38 PM