*~*~*~*Bad day fOr 7th July*~*~*~*
Erm.. since from the midnIght morning 12am from now.. my mood hasn't change at all.. Damn fed up with this bad day which was supppose to my happy day instead. Cos I was preparing myself to sit down in front of the PC waiting for the close to strike 12am to log in to the *ROM* Webpage to register my date, end up damn Singtel internet got problem.. *which mean whoeven use SIngnet all will be affected!!* which I have called my friend to comfirm.. and indeed it the SIngnet problem.. So unlucky!! No choice , don't know have to wait until what time.. So I was so angry that made me so tired and have to end the night instead with nothing done at all.. I was so angry is that when everything can't be done, my stupid Ray still can go and switched off the light and turned in !! Anyway I also have no mood and strenght to quarrel with him through out the night.. In the morning when I reach workplace, I quickly apply for the date and get it done asap.. However shit... I didn't know that they have change their service to 5days work.. So for the date which I want doesnt appeared on the calender at all.. means no date appeared on Sat / Sun at all la.! But this date is available only if you go down to *LOVE THAT BINDS* to book through them personally to get their package with the rooms cost @ $168 + $26 registry. It specially for this package if you want it on the special day. So in order not to miss this good date.. I rather take the effort to go down and book the date specially rather than change to other date which I have been awaiting since long ago.. =( but too bad.. the good time was in the morning when I suppose to have it at 11am, end up have to make it at 1pm instead. Finally have get this thing done and relieved.. Yes.. to my friends.. It comfirmed my ROM date : 07 October 2006 @ tIme 1pm.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 5:50 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>