*~*~*~*Beanie Birthday*~*~*~*
It another 1 year older for me. How did I really spend it..? Alot of people also asking me how did I spend on this day.. The answer I have for you all is that I did not celebrate my birthday on this actual day at all neither in advance cos I did not specially apply any leave for the day either.. so I have just spent my day at work. . But I still so happy even I know this is my special day cos I shouldnt be sulking on this day neither. Stay cheerful and happily as there also nothing major thing for me to sulk with.. Boss also never ill treat me neither. *haha* However early in the morning, I have been receiving wishes from my friends who are so nice to remember that it my birthday today.. Especially for some who birthday have actually over, and yet I forget to wish them .. *So Sorry* and hope I won't be able to forget next year.. *haha*. When I reached the workplace, received *Tan EH* call to ask me go down to meet him awhile.. In my heart already knew he have bought something to surprise me too.. else he also won't come down to my workplace just to meet for awhile and headed for his work.. Just as I expected, he have passed me a small accessory to decorate my handphone. *So Thanks to you* for the trouble as well.. However this day is still a very busy day for me to do the unfinished things first before the day end. After the work, there isn't anywhere I can go neither as I have to attend lesson as usual on Friday ma. No choice, exams coming soon.. so have to buck up for this Business Statistic.. Just a very normal birthday for me this year.. Hereby Thanks to those who have bought the present for me.
Loading Of my Birthday gift






*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 4:59 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>