♥ Wednesday, July 26, 2006♥
*~*~*~*Just Leave me Alone*~*~*~*
Erm my mood today wasn't feeling good at all.. It seems like alot of things can't get it right nor figure it out. So many people on MC today but why I ain't the one lei ?? I feel so restless the whole day since morning. I have dark rings around my eyes
which make me feel so listless look now. Then I find myself do not have enough sleep at all. *sobSob*. Actually why do I feel so sleepy every now and then. Somemore I turned in early at around 11+. I just hope the time will get over soon. Even today I know I am meeting *JiaHui* for a chilling also seems like doesn't motivate me from waking up for the day. Maybe I am really so tired that it just doesn't bother me about anything. I don't have the mood to talk much to anyone either. I know the moment I talked, it all those negative reply appeared in my brain. I might have provoked someone accidently. But I really very sorry. I don't have the good mood to talk to anyone. I feel my mouth feel so painful all over with the hoarse pain inside my throat, the bitten mark by myself yesterday.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 4:32 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>