<body>

♥ Monday, July 3, 2006♥

*~*~*~* Monday Blue*~*~*~*

Today date was the 3rd July.. the date sound familiar, Oohh.. anotther 1month is both (Ray & Jo) - 6th Year Anniversay.. What does it represent..? It means both of us really have walk through the good and hard time together till this far.. Erm.. Come to think of it.. What present should I buy for him lei..? erm...today weather is cold and rainy day which is nice for us to sleep all the way till we like, however why this weather doesnt happened on Sunday morning instead. ? No need to wake myself up for work in the morning. Haiz. so draggy weather to bring myself to work. so sad because of this rain, I have to miss Ray sending me to work and have to go and take the train myself..Lucky it wasn't any much hassled on the way to work, at least I know I won't be so sway to meet another fat bimbo rushing to work.. *haha* Damn it... JUst can't get her face out of my mind.!! think of it still made me so pissed of for not able to do anything.. So fed up even until today.. *haiz* Reaching the workplace is the last thing in my mind. My leg is very tired and heavy to walk to the company. =( However today work wasn't that bad.. other than keep following tight for my delivery schedule date. I have settled one problem which have been pending since the early June which also have been bothering me which is "Honeywell Quotation Breakdown" Though I know it going to be another scolding from my boss.. but at least this time she did not flare up with me, she have teached me what to do and show me how to do it as well.. Thought I am going to knock off later again because of settling the thing before I can leave. However finally after trying out for 45min with her guide, I am able to knock off at 645pm.. and not 8pm again. Don't know is it she have give up on me instead. Rather than me keep asking her what to do, she rather tell me directly.. However this is my first time doing this, I believe now that I know what to do, I will be able to do it better the next time. *Great* =) cheers for myself.. !! Finally Monday blue have turned to another Nightfall for me to sleep and ready for work the next day. =(




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 3:51 PM