*~*~*~*My Grandma Birthday*~*~*~*
Another relaxing Sunday time for me to rest home. A day suppose to be a revising tIme for me the whole day. But it seems like there not much time for me to rest enough and revise. Woke up pretty late today around 1pm+ and then went to have our brunch and walked around till about 330pm then reach home. Just taking a short break, then iron the clothes for him, time pass very fast, I have to prepare myself and go to meet up with my relatives to celebrate my *Grandma* birthday which fall on the 24th July. By the time when I am ready to go was already 620pm when I suppose to reach at 6pm there instead and so what ?? I was late le la.. when I reached there was already 640pm.. and guess what again..? all of them waited for the 2 of us to start the dinner.. *Shy* have to make all the elders to wait for us ... really very embarrassed especially when all of them looked at us when we walked towards the table. Hmm.. Somehow I can feel my whole face was burning red and dare not talk aloud. Just quietly find my place to sit and wait for the dishes to serve.. But somehow the dinner was quite a pressurise one for me. Maybe because the whole family all there except for my own Mother & Sibling with me ba. Only all my uncles and Aunties. I feel like so odd one out.. *Sob Sob* Luckily the dinner never really take up alot of times cause they are mostly those babies need to turn in early for the night especially for those small children whom have to attend lesson the next day. About 9pm or so, we have started to travel home lo. So dead beat that just cant wait to climb into bed and turn in early.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:58 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>