<body>

♥ Saturday, July 22, 2006♥

*~*~*~*My Weekend Update*~*~*~*

Basically, my weekend was rather a busy times for me.. My plan for today was to gO Malaysia in the morning till evening then head to go Mr and Mrs Soh house to celebrate their 1st baby Boy "Su Zhao Heng" one month. From morning till at night going here and there. Woke up around 11am+, washed up and then head for Malaysia as usual for our brunch as well as buy some gameboy cartridge again. However I try to search "Monopoly" game but to no avail cos it was such a long time games in the market, wherby they did not keep nor ordered anymore stock since then. So was like antique liao le. *haha* Nevertheless.. I also die die must bought at least one game home then I be happy cos I don't wish to gO home empty handed for nothing. However after the brunch and bought the game, was still pretty early to get our of Malaysia. So we have wanna plan to gO for a movie to kill the time but just too bad there were no more nice show so no choice we decided to head home instead of roaming around headlessly and indeed it was really more relaxing to stay home instead, have a nice bath and playing game till around 5pm+ then we went to their house. So happy to see most of them there . I so missed them as so long never see them le with the catch up and etc... so enjoyed the moment but happy time always don't last long, about 9pm most of us have to leave and will only meet up again next time. After that, out of the blue, Ray have bring me to Geylang eat durian and taking a stroll there till the night ended.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:37 PM