<body>

♥ Sunday, July 30, 2006♥

*~*~*~*My Weekend Update*~*~*~*

Sometimes it abit bored to update my blog during weekend cos I do not have any much happening to post it up!! Don't have the feeling to update anything into the blog neither, or is it I am going to sick of my blog soon? wahaha. I don't think so la. Maybe I just feeling tired of typing and typing everyday. However there nothing much to update neither.
Saturday as usual woke up and went to malaysia to get my game cartridge change asap else I can't complete the game at all as it keep on resetting my game after I have played very far away .!! made my blood really boiled... However this Malaysia trip wasn't a nice trip for me, maybe due to I have headache every now and then.. *Psst* somehow I am kinda scare and wondering what actually happening to me..You know what ?? I have been having frequent headache since after I am stressed.. Weekday is stil ok for me but usually happened during weekend.. I always have got headache every Sat when I woke up no matter how early I am. I tried not to eat medicine especially panadol.. But I really cant endure the pain and I will get fedup easily.. simply have no mood to do anything even shopping.. I was feel so painful that I even throw my bad mood to Ray and end up we both ignored each other, back tO Singapore then we planned to go Causeway Point to eat Pizza Hut but too bad it was so crowded that so many people was queuing up @ the Pizza Hut, so have changed our mind to eat *Pastamamia* for the pizza and baked rice instead. After the whole day, We were both tired and feeling sticky all over! Unbearable feeling.. So have finally get on our feet and travelled home..
Sunday was another normal day just to stay home and relaxed the whole day.. and guess what ? I did not do any revision again for going to 3 weeks.. I have wasted almost a month.. did not do any revise at all.. Gosh! It going to be August soon. Another 1 more month and my exams coming soon.. Somemore the first paper start on the Sept 7th... I really taking things easily.. But somehow I think already too overboard that I been obessed to my gameboy since after I got it!! which is really damn bad.. I feel guilty and yet I do not know how to push myself.. Whenever I looked at the notes, I am very scare and looking at the wordings make me even more scare!! I think that for all.. I am tired to continue anymore things. Getting into my bed now!! Nitey..




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:23 PM