*~*~*~*Rainy Sunday tIme 09th July*~*~*~*
Weather isn't nice for the whole day till the evening time as it have been rainning the whole day.. Early morning being startled up by myself.. *haha*.. It not any big matter anyway.. so don't need to think what is it neither.. however... woke up early as usual despite that i turned in late 2++am last nite.. *just couldn't get anymore sleep with my hungry stomach.. so I have to wake Ray up to bring me eat breakfast.. *but when I get to eat my brunch.. I don't have the appetite to finish up everything at all.. cos tummy don't feel well.. *sobSob*.. After brunch walked around Northpoint as usual.. to get the *MonoPoly Board game* before heading home.. haha.. couldn't wait to start the game with Ray and never expect he was also like keen enough to play this game with me.. So fun for the first few times.. but I think get sick soon after a few more times ba if I just couldn't stop winning.. This game need alot of time sitting there to complete the whole round just to make the other party to declare bankrupt.. *haha*.. spend around 3hrs just to done with the game..*oh no* deep shit, I didn't get to revise any school work at all.. I did remember I have to revise, but I just couldn't stop playing.. So .. next week have to buck up a bit more longer for the revision instead.. turned in late.. ! but not burn midnight oil... the date is so near yet still so far.. Just had a super relaxing day, watching show, playing games, surf net and then turn in ..

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 7:27 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>