<body>

♥ Friday, July 14, 2006♥

*~*~*~*Relaxing 13th JuLy*~*~*~*

One more day to my Birthday 14July.. Today I am on half day leave. But it isn't a great day after work at 12pm.. Travelling here and there make me feel so sick.. The feeling is like.. really made me don't even feel like going anything on this day.. JUst want to take a nap.. but I can't. The tIme reached, my heart was pumping heart, feeling so anxious of facing the people, walked into the room,with so many people looking at me like an alien.. but I simply ignored the eyesight.. and telling myself.. Nope.. this isn't the place for me.. so I letting myself down and give it all the negative that I won't want to be here anymore... After the event, I have board the bus bringing me tunring round and round the whole day for the ride spinning.. *haha* it isn't funny.. Cos I was in an unfamiliar area.. where I don't know where is the interchange and MRT located. So I dare not dozed off even though I am so tired. I saw the track, yet it not the place to alight, so when I missed the track, I get panicked... I saw more people boarding as well as alot of people alighting but why it ain't my turn to alight? I am just like a silly girl waiting someone to bring me to the destination. *Gosh Where is my bus-stop lei*.. After all.. I just follow people to alight the bustop even though I am not sure, to my amazed, the MRT is just at the opposite of my sight.. Feel like in heaven ... hahaha... Finally I can get myself relaxed awhile in the train and headed to Woodland Causeway Point.. While waiting for my friend to go KTV, I went to shop alone.. till the tIme finally arrive at 645pm.. my friend arrived..So happily after the dinner, off we went to kTv.. enjoyed ourselves throughout the nIght.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 11:39 AM