♥ Wednesday, July 19, 2006♥
*~*~*~*Relaxing Day 19th July 2006*~*~*~*
Erm.. finally it the midday of the week.. Can said.. it kinda a relax week for me since then ... Work doesn't give me any problem neither... It is possible for me to clear up most of my things and go home happily.. Today have met Yuting for work as usual and it so nice that till this date, I still received my Birthday Present from Angie, Yuting & Katherine, even though they are not there to celebrate my birthday yet, but they never failed to give me the Birthday present.. *Muacks* love you all so much.. A red Packet to buy the present I want. * Adidas Jacket*.. which I have bio for quite sometimes which I am abit reluctant to buy myself after seeing the price which cost over $100+ for a jacket.. So now finally I have went to shop for the Jacket and bought it immediately during lunch time with compliment with a Cap as well... At least I manage to get what I want for the day. So now time is 545pm in which I have actually knock off.. still waiting for the clock to strike 6pm for me to go off soon.. *haha* Time tO go hOme for my revision.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 5:52 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>