<body>

♥ Wednesday, July 12, 2006♥

*~*~*~*Surprise gift for me*~*~*~*

Erm, today another relaxed day for me.. It seems like I don't have any much work on hand at the moment for me to do or clear or even run like mad. Is it because I have almost cleared most of the outstanding work .. or anything else.. I also don't know.. However I also never want to think and bother so much about it. I just wanna do my work and then get it done.. and go home peacefully.. A surprise for me received for my birthday present. Actually I already informed beforehand that Chua will send me a gift by post for my birthday.. but never expect that it comes earlier before my birthday. Thanks Chua.. have send such a nice gift *Miniature Estee Lauder Perfume set*. So nice right.. just nice for me .. so that I can change to alot of fragrance on different days.. *haha*. Hmm at least it something to cheer me up abit.. I know I should be happy cos someone sent me a gift.. However today I was also asked to stay overtime to help finish up some work before leaving.. At this moment 7.10pm.. I did not start anything for the system loading yet.. cos I also don't know waiting for what moment then can start to do the work.. I really feel like going home soon.. so tired. what time can I go home..? 8pm?? *oh no *




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 3:23 PM