♥ Saturday, July 1, 2006♥
*~*~*~*The tiring outing*~*~*~*
Yishun ~ Sim Drive ~ Marina Square ~ Tampines ~ East Coast Park ~ Parkway Parade ~ Joo Chiat ~ Siglap ~ Malaysia ~ Yishun
I am very tired cos I have the most outing today from here and there.. one end to the other end, yes above listed are my destination for today.. Great rite...? Starting from 3pm from home to 11pm reached home....... I am able to get to so many place at one shot.. Superb!! Haha.. Don't know why we are feeling headless for the place we are going .. even dinner also have problem to settle in.
. Initial plan was to have dinner at East Coast Park, and taking a stroll beside the beach, but that too bad, we can't find any food that we want to eat at all.. SO headed to Parkway Parade i
nstead. After walking around for a few hours, then settle down at a cafe call "Gao Ji Ramen" , but it wasn't a very nice dinner either.. But guess better than nothing.. SOmehow this place wasn't a nice place to shop either, cos there limited to the shop for me to buy.. especially clothes, I am controlling myself not to buy anymore clothes for these 3 mths till I be going to Bangkok fOr a shopping spree.. much more cheaper and good deal..At least I also did not go home empty handed, bought a story bOOk and some haircare products.. Night fall, we just went to roam around the whole of the East area since we are seldom here... The whole place was like so crowded with the lightning and people.. made me so excited that don't wish to go home so early either, but that too bad that I have a very lazy dear whom doesn't really like to stay out late for nothing better to do .. Finally our last place was going to Malaysia, just to had the oil tank filled up and then back home. ("'(@_@)"')

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 11:42 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>