♥ Wednesday, July 12, 2006♥
*~*~*~*Tuesday 11th July*~*~*~*
It just another normal day for working.. the same feeling lies in me.. feeling so sick and phobia thinking of what going to do next and clearing up of what before thinking of going home early..Most of the thing can said it have been done and clear up the mess I have on hand. However things don't seems to end all .. always after clearing one matter, another matter will just come in out of the blue.. it just like something for me to challenge and tested myself on how I am going to think positively and approached to the problem. If you think is right.. then you should go ahead with it.. but maybe sometimes the way I assumed in my mind, doesnt applied to the same outcome I have.. Balls will always keep rolling and rolling until finally got fed up then get it settle.. It have always to be the hard way for me to clear it.. this day .. wasn't a good day for me at work either.. manage to leave the office at about 7.20pm which is already late for me.. Cos my plan today was to go home early and then buy some groceries to cook some spagetti for dinner at home.. anyway I did done it and manage to done with my own dinner before 10pm which is still not that late to become supper instead..

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:07 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>