<body>

♥ Tuesday, August 8, 2006♥

*~*~*~*Lost Mood*~*~*~*

It was suppose to be a happy day for me since we need not work tomorrow. but I just cant be happy at all for this 2 days after my hair was done.. I simply damn detest my hair and the style and the color as well.. which made me really feel so sick !! nOw even after the hair perm, it even worst that I can't let my hair down at all.. Which made me have to bundle it up not to let me see a single hair falling to my shoulder, can you guess how moody I am to have such condition? *SOb SOb. I was so angry all the way that I can even feel myself like a volcano erupting.. I felt myself trembling and this was the first time I have such feeling like this.. I dont care and I insist that I wanna get it done again to get the style which I want, at least it something manageable and not like this now.. Thinking of the trip there and sit down there for the whole of the 1/2 day made my day really sucks to waste the holiday away just like that !! Pissed off!! Today plan was to go KTV organise by me to celebrate for my belated birthday to give the girls a treat.. But somehow the feeling I have in me now was kinda lost.. like this isn't a good day for the planning to go at all. Though the plan have been decided since last 2 weeks, but still it have changes.. Angie can't go for due to personal reason, as for even my own Ray, he also don't wish to be there for me at all. What have actually happened?? somehow I totally have lost the mood and feeling to carry out the plan anymore.. I wish to tell them that why don't we cancelled it once and for all?? Do you think might be happier..? Feeling something missing and the world is lost in me.. What am I actually thinking about..? I can't think properly.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 5:12 PM