<body>

♥ Thursday, August 3, 2006♥

*~*~*~*Our 6th Year Anniversary 03Aug*~*~*~*

Today is my 6th Year Anniversay with Ray, But was such a sad thing is that he is not able to spend this day with me.. Taking me out for dinner nor bringing me to take photo and ec... which we have used to it for the past 5years..however it ok .. Cos he have his own reason for not being to be with me as he need to attend his last lesson for his Thai Language. So I did not plan to go anywhere either.. Vera have asked me to go drinking with her since she have craved for it.. So I have agreed to go with her.. However it isn't day that I really wish to go about it... cos I do not have any craved for it.. and somemore I was suppose to have a plan to go about it and yet I never realise it either.. Since it already over.. I also don't wish to bring up this matter... I have intro Vera to gO Eski Bar for the one for one Beer @ Happy Hour.. so that we can more to drink @ lesser price. Haha... Initially thought that we might not be able to finish it, but who knows?? Just a few games in no time by 10pm, we have actually finished up the 4bottles for the *Erdinger* shared by 4 person. After that we all headed home.. My mind was already a little bit tipsy and blur vision, but the great thing is that I am still able to make it home and turned in by 12am.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 6:12 PM