♥ Saturday, August 19, 2006♥
*~*~*~* sOmething aBout myself *~*~*~*
I have read a book of myself throughout the whole year of 2006 for those who are borned in the year of DOG.. Yeap and it gonna end soon....but somehow it talking about the bad things at later half of the year and not the beginning of the year.. It something which can just be read and not putting so much thoughts on it. It how you gonna grasp hold of the fate in your hand. It have said.. Definetely this year isn't a good year for people who are borne in year 1982 as well as others, however there one part which it said. *People of this year will either likely be having a obstacle in the relationship. For the man will suffer break-up and the Woman will have be planning for marriage.. So are you ?? haha. I was wondering this part.. Erm... for me should be planning for my marriage le ba.. so this is kinda true for me.. So Ladies out there.. Need not worry too much for this even you are not getting the plan yet..Regarding about my work, this later half of the year won't be a smooth-sailing journey for me.. As I will suffer setback at work, so there will have more mistakes I be going to make especially in the Lunar September.. Advise me that I should plan for my holiday to take a good break to avoid more mistake make @ work, however this part was also kinda creepy for me.. As now before the tImes comes, I feel my work getting more and more heavier again, and somemore with more and more entry work to do, which might makes me have no time to do my own work.. Thus these might causes me to make mistakes easily if I have accidently overlook. But the strange part is that even I did not purposely plan for my holiday, Dear eventually have suddenly planned to take me go Holiday at Bangkok which will be coming soon le lo... *Yeah* after the holiday I be having my exams as well.. So I be not around at work closing to two weeks or so on this month.. By then, it already later half of the month of the Lunar Sept.. isn't it so coincidence.? Like everything have been all planned out properly for me.. Somehow I feel I am a lucky Gal, cos I need not be worrying too much and it seems that I am able to get over it as easy as it can be ... (^_^)

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 7:44 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>