♥ Saturday, August 5, 2006♥
*~*~*~*Super Wrong Move*~*~*~*
Today mood was not bad when I think of going to do my hair and have a new style.. when I am making a trip to malaysia. Erm was so frantically to get my hair done asap so that I be able to leave the place early to go another place but still too bad.. when it was done always 6pm+ or so, but the mad thing is that when the result came out was not the type of hair style which I want, they thought the curl was done really beatiful but I really don't agree that at all.. The first reaction I have was, Shit it was damn ugly.. I really dare not post up my new hairstyle at all.. It really have made me so ugly.. *Sob* I really want to cry it out. IT really making me don't even have the feeling to show myself at anywhere else, but going home instead.. But too bad, I have already agreed to meet up with the girls at Angie house, so by no choice, I have to go for the gathering since all of them have make it there. Wow.. My mood totally change to so moodless that I simply don't feel like doing anything but just keep quiet..This is the really worst hairstyle I ever have in my life.. What am I going to do with the hair now..? *Crying*

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:32 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>