<body>

♥ Wednesday, September 6, 2006♥

*~*~*~*Finally the day coming*~*~*~*

Such a busy day for me today.. Clearing up my work and have to prepare handover asap before I can go for my leave peacefully. But just too bad that alot of issus suddenly cropped up.. My heart and mind are all in dilemma.. Just too many paperworks for me to do that I think I am going to be unbalance soon. I wish to take more and more tasks and responsibilities in proving myself in multi-tasking. But it seems there always obstacles stopping me from getting the work to be done fast and properly. But there no turning back either, can't cancelled the trip neither can cancel the leave to carry on with the work. HaIz Shouldnt have planned holiday in September, else I also have so much things to be worried of.. Exams, works and etc.. Can't get things done properly, still have to go ahead with the Bangkok trip and then back for the exams as well..However after the whole day of work, I finally have let my hair down and leave for home to pack up my things for tomorrow departure. The most siansation thing is that before that have to head for my exam too.. *Office Application*. Gosh!! what subject is this? what do I need to memories for the exam. I am blank in the mind... I only remember that I am going to leave the Singapore behind for 5days... *haha*




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 10:19 PM