♥ Saturday, September 16, 2006♥
*~*~*~*Finally Exam Over*~*~*~*
Finally, finally the days for my exams have over.. I have been spenting a few nights staying up late just to revise notes for my exams.. *Gosh* I feel so tired and sleepy.. and I can almost see my eyes ring getting more and more obvious everyday. I am in a tired state to walk into the exam room to sit for the exam.. Just can't wait to get out of the room.. I feel so weak, feel the room so cold.. Paper duration 2hrs & 30mins start from 11am ~ 130pm. But guess what.. I walk out of the room at 12pm instead.. My mind all blank le. I think I have give up this paper.. I have answered all the quest of cos but then all in a mess mind to answer it properly. OR maybe I don't understand what the quest really want from me instead. No wonder I feel so cold cos outside raining so heavily.. but luckily I was being sheltered.. *haha* so I did not get drenched. I was so relieved finally I need not turned back for the exams again.. but I believe I have to retake the exam again cos sure failed but the glad thing is that Finally I need not attend lesson anymore le.. So happily that the time still early for me when most of the people are still working, I went to town to get my dress Alteration done and to buy my ROM shoes as well and so happy I manage to get one finally only cost $59 for this pair.. I like it so much.. I think I will want to get another pair for attending my friends wedding.. Think of it.. I think I have got a few coming up soon.. Oh no.. Pocket burning with bigger and bigger holes.. Have to plan to buy a few pcs of dress as well for the dinner.. Else I think I have limited to wear.. So tired, chop chop get my things done and then headed home before more and more people knocked off.. I don't want to get flatten by them..

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 12:55 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>