<body>

♥ Friday, September 22, 2006♥

*~*~*~*Gathering under Blue mOOn*~*~*~*

Erm.. Have read "Jo Blog" then realised someone been polluting dirty tag to her in her whisper words. How can someone be so ridiculars with such thingy? Yeap.. Know that sure alot of such who name HIM/HER self "Annoymous.. but this person have so much time and so interested to know so much things about her..? but isn't in a positive way, since "Annoymous can dislikes her so much, why would even bother to spend the time to know what she kind of person she is about.? I think this person must be out of mind... Hey people who know my blog or who will be interested to read my blog, please read with appreciation and not to insult me after leaving especially going to comment anything negatives in my tag.. I would be glad to appreciate people who also know how to appreciate me.. I am harmless and simple minded girl who only likes to be peace with all my friends or my friends to be.



Ho..Ho.. Ho. Finally there someone to initiate the Pioneer gathering again.. and just nice that I need no attend school no more. So I am so glad that I be able to join them for the gathering.. Today was really easy day for my work, counting down to the knock off time so that I be able to go off as early as I can.. 7pm to my knock off, went to meet Shirley & ES and travelled there together. I think by the time we have reached there, we are still late but still not later then the majority.. It seems like there are so much things to talk and catch up with.. Especially for someone who have actually give us a great surprise, after she have been missing for so long, the news she have brought to us was, "She will be getting marry on the 10th Nov 2006" Finally after so long since then, we have hear that she is finally decided to settle down with the man whom she loves so much. "So happy for her" Won't reveal who is this person till the day come when we will take lots and lot of pictures with her for my blog posting then.. We have the longest and late gathering today eating and talking so much for us to stay this late.. There always never ending topics among us.. Everytime it will be always so fun and enjoyable being able to gather with them. The happy times doesn't last, after all we still have to get on our feet at around 130am++.. It just the end of the night. Have to get back to my bed and sleep only for 5h30min later to wake up again for the Saturday morning.. *Night Night*




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 5:26 PM