<body>

♥ Sunday, September 24, 2006♥

*~*~*~*Get my new Image*~*~*~*




*Yawn*.. Turn in late last night and today have to wake up this early at 830am in the morning just to get my hair done by this day just right enough to prepare myself for my sister 21st Birthday and mainly to appear good for my ROM coming in 2 weeks time. *hmm* 2 weeks time.. It so fast.. from the day I went to book my date 3 months ago from now 7th Sept 2006 ~ 10th Sept 2006.. Thinking of it.. I am excited and yet uptight about it. Talk about my hair done.. As usual I went to Malaysia and lucky the result turn it to be good, I get back to my usual self hair dye with perm hair which made me look much better than 2 months I have suffered from black hair. *bleh* Though I have spent half of the day doing it made me so sleepy and tired but lucky the result ok else I will be having another bad mood for the hair again. After the hairdo, I get back to Singapore to buy gift for my sister. *hehe* then travel back home happily to collect my new *Spec*. A brand new type with Transistion. which mean the spec will turn to another color when under strong UV Ray... *haha*.. I loves it so much.. Haiz.. I am so tired after the whole day but I still have to do clean up to my room, have to prepare the whole hse cleaned awaiting for the guest to come my house to share the joy with my sister for her birthday.. * Sob*




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 11:34 AM