*~*~*~*Pondering*~*~*~*
It anOther routine Sunday for me again.. Woke up with a blur blur mind, so tired, cos of last night din have an early sleep and was kanna disturbed by a flying cockcroach climb to my bed and startled me...the most angry thing is that I am alone when I am going to turn in.. No one gonna rescue me from the cockroach... *SobSob*.. However don't know why when finally Ray have reach home, the damn thing disappeared, dare not come out and play with us .. else, sure will throw it downstair and shut the window behind it. *Yucks*, because of this cockroach, got reprimand by Ray!! so angry !! Anyway it over, sunshine after the rain. The dawn breaks.. a very lazy Sunday for me.. after brunch, taking a short walk, then get down to my revision..Went to NTUC for walk and bought the stuffs to make my breakfast for him and myself. I went to buy the need things for the ingredient, then realise something that the cost isn't cheap to make a breakfast like this still have to spend $7+ just to make a 2 pcs bread.
* Tuna Mayo * - Cost $2.40
* Cheddar Cheese - Cost $2.99
* Lettuce * - Cost $1.40
* Bread * - Cost $1.20
The time consumed took me about 45min to complete the spreading of 10pcs of breads, toast the bread with the cheese, put the lettuce and lastly, wrapped up with the *freshness Bag* then put in the fridge. Only then I realise, this person knew that I loved to eat such breakfast, he have actually spent so much money on these groceries to prepare this breakfast for me almost every morning when I reached the workplace, the bread will be place on my table or at the pantry for my fill. At that time I really never thought that the effort was more than what in my mind.. I was like *guilty* over it.. I took it for granted.. like it seems to be right to do this for me.. and it not too much to ask for it.. * I was having such kind of thoughts* it must have break his heart. Usually I will always buy the ingredient by the taste which he have prepared for me.. so the kind of memories always flashed in my mind from the moments on.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:43 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>