♥ Tuesday, September 19, 2006♥
*~*~*~*Posting*~*~*~*
Special Posting for my Special One's today marks the day for her Birthday.
*~*~*Happy 24th Birthday to Brenda*~*~*
Nothing special other than to wish Brenda her birthday, there no more special things for me to post either, it just all about my workss.. Back already the 2nd day since after my leave, my braincell are still away out from the office. *haha* However Thanks to my dear Colleagues who have help to clear up all the issues and problems, which enable me to have a better times ahead to take time updating my own data and record.. They told me I have got alot of issues, but they also did not bothered me too much while I am away .. Thanks so much .. Wonder I have left behind alot of shits for you to clear, Apologies if I did. However still need to take some times to refreshed my memories.. before respond to customer all those emails... but still managed to do it in 3 working days. *Proud of myself*

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 5:10 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>