<body>

♥ Sunday, September 17, 2006♥

*~*~*~*Ready fOr work*~*~*~*

Usual Sunday woked up in the afternoon.. Don't know why..JUst feel like sleep more on this day, so reluctant to wake up.. *haiz* but it seems it also quite difficult to get to sleep so late when I heard Dear Mum doing housework, and I am sleeping like a pig, since I have promise her that I will help her to do the housechores, therefore I have to get myself wash up and help to do with it, when the house is also expecting guests as well. But lucky everything was able to do it fast. So I am also able to free from it. Have my late brunch and then Dear bring me to Toa Payoh to buy the bag that I want. Then it was just nice that I am able to see the "Superstar contestant" Singing on the stage.. some were quite good.. but there are some whom just failed the requirement.. "haha" seems like so high expectation.. Finally get home but not able to see the guest when we reach home.. but it was also good.. cos I think i wasn't in a good state to see the guest either.. haha.. Feel so down on this day.. as this day arrival spelled the last day of my leave.. After this day. I will have to go back to slog my work again.. Somehow I don't dare to think what will I face when I go back to office, I was wondering will I face a new workscope or more and more issue for me to face. I feel so scare. It nice to on leave for so long, but when the days to go back.. you be facing alot of issues and troubles again.. Haiz but still the day and time will never stop for you either.. It a kind daily routine you have to face with it.. To work and earn for yourself..




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 8:02 PM